One of the missionaries that our church supports, Layton Kelly, is looking for a man to help him in his ministry. Layton runs an addictions recovery ministry and men’s home in Dublin, Ireland, and need someone to help him with the ministry. Below are the details about the opportunity:
- A single man who is saved, baptized, and faithful church member.
- A strong Christian with good character and a heart for discipling men overcoming addictions.
- An organised person who can be a real help to the addictions ministry with leading and discipling the men.
- A good, working knowledge of computers, web design, and administration.
- Able to do some basic Bible teaching and training.
- Able to following the leadership standards of the ministry and keep the other men accountable.
- As far as the financial costs, room and board will be provided.
- A salary of about €100 a week and the use of a vehicle.
Opportunities of the job
- Be able to be involved in discipling and teaching others and seeing God change lives.
- Be able to help out with outreach for Reformers Unanimous ministry.
- Gain experience in hands-on ministry and contribute to the ministry.
Layton is in urgent need of someone who meets the above requirements to help him. The position would be a minimum commitment of one year, with the opportunity to stay on after that. If you have any questions or are interested, contact Layton at email@example.com.