- We enjoyed a very nice week spending time with my family up in Ohio. This was probably the last time to see them before we return to the field, so it was a time of mixed emotions. We are sad to leave them, but we are thankful for the time God has given us and realize that this is part of the cross we are called to carry.
- Wednesday night, we were at Chapel of Prayer Baptist Church in Akron, OH, which has been supporting us for nine years. It was great to see the faithful folks there, give an update, and preach.
- Sunday, we were at Lighthouse Baptist Church in Indianapolis, IN. This was our first to be at the church, though they have been receiving our prayer letter for many years. It was a blessing to be a part of their missions month, get to know the folks of the church, and present/preach on Sunday night.
- This week, we are in Georgia. I will be teaching a class at the Our Generation Training Center on Tuesday through Thursday from 8-12 on “Mentoring for Missions.
- June 12 – Grace Baptist Church (Cornelia, GA)
- June 16 AM – Community Baptist Church (Somerville, GA)
- June 16 PM – Bible Baptist Church (Hampton, GA)
- June 23 AM – Fellowship Baptist Church (Eden, NC)
- June 23 PM – Rich Acres Baptist Church (Martinsville, VA)
- June 30 PM – Vision Baptist Church Send Off Service (Alpharetta, GA)
- July 3 9:30 PM – Fly out of Atlanta, GA for the UK