- I was in Northern Ireland last weekend and came back on Wednesday. It was a real blessing to spend time with friends there, to visit Northwest Baptist Church, and to help Pastor James will a few projects and plans for the church. (The picture above is of James getting ready to give his “Thought for the Day” on the radio.”)
- James and I had a great time talking about the work that God has done there and how encouraging it is to see the Lord’s hand at work there in Derry/Londonderry. Click here to find out about a few special projects going on there.
- At the end of the week, I enjoyed meeting with a couple men from the Grace Baptist Association who gave me some helpful advise about church-planting in London.
- On Saturday, Grant and I attended a football match in Charlton. We enjoyed watching Charlton Athletic play Birmingham City.
- Today, we picked up the Waye family from the airport. They flew out a few days early in order to avoid some inclement weather due to hit Atlanta later this week. They will be staying with us a couple days until they can get everything sorted with their house. Please pray for them as they get settled in. We are excited about working together with them here in London.
- Here is a link to a post I put on my blog recently: “7 Tips for Times of Transition.“
- The deadline to register for the London Vision Tour has passed, but you can still sign up until 1 April 2014.
- We have found a home that we like in the Kidbrooke/Eltham area. We filled out our application today. If everything goes through, we should be able to move by the middle of March. Thank you for praying about this.
- The Waye family has arrived in London! You have been praying for them for many months. They came in today and will be working on getting set up over the next few weeks.
- Open doors for the gospel and for the ministry.
- Pastor James Wilson and Northwest Baptist Church in Derry/Londonderry, Northern Ireland.
- Wisdom as we prepare to plant our first church here in the next few months.