Stratford-upon-Avon with Carie Cuneio
- Thank you for praying for our Easter Services.
- We had a “Good Friday” service, as most people have work and school off that day. 38 people came out for the service.
- I had a good conversation on Friday afternoon with a man who I met while going door-to-door. Continue to pray for Paul and for God to work in his life.
- On Easter Sunday morning, we had 49 in attendance. There were no first-time visitors, but we did have several people attend who have not been in a little while.
- Sunday night, we observed the Lord’s Supper together. It was a very special time of reflecting on the Lord’s death and then sharing testimonies of God’s goodness. I think everyone was very blessed and encouraged by the service.
- After the service on Sunday night, we drove part of the way up to Bury (north of Manchester) to attend a fellowship meeting on Monday at Bible Baptist Church. It was good to meet up with other pastors and people from across the country and hear what God is doing.
- We drove back home yesterday evening, stopping off at Stratford-upon-Avon, the home of William Shakespeare.
- Tomorrow Carie Cuneio heads back to America. She has been a real blessing to us and the church over the past week, serving and helping in the ministry.
- I just saw an interesting news article that calls Lewisham, the London borough where we live and minister, the “least peaceful” place in the UK. Clearly this area needs the life-changing gospel.