Today is the last day of our prayer campaign. God has been so good and answered your prayers. Since my last update, we have had the following donations come in:
- $150 from a special prayer partner who said that she and her husband have been praying for this from the start and God provided for them to be able to give.
- $250 from a missionary friend who said he put the check in the post today.
- One other person said they are planning to give an amount as well.
So in one month, God has provided $16,330! The total amount raised since we began this fund is $29,689!
Thank you so much for your prayers and support. We are keeping the building fund open, and so there is still time to give.
Where do we go from here?
- We will continue to pray for God to provide the remaining funds. (Feel free to continue giving if God lays it on your heart. We are still praying for the final $45,311.)
- We will start looking for potential buildings. Pastor James is going to start setting up viewings, and I will be travelling back to Derry on 18-21 April to look at properties with him.
- We will talk to the bank and see what kind of mortgage the church can afford to cover the other half of the cost of building. (As previously mentioned, the $75,000 we are trying to raise is only for 50% of the total cost. We hope to finance the other half.)
- We will see what doors God will open and keep you updated.
Thank you so much for your faithfulness, for your prayers, for your encouragement, and for your generosity. We are so honoured that you invest in the work in Northern Ireland, and we believe that God will add much fruit to your account.