Philip Bassham and I at his Blessing Service
- On Monday of this past week, Teri and the kids drove down to Mobile, AL to spend the week with her parents. We have a limited number of time to be with family before we return to the UK, so we are trying to take advantage of all these opportunities.
- On Wednesday, Phil Ferguson from the Our Generation Training Center and I drove to Roanoke Rapids, NC to be a part of the service at Victory Baptist Church. We had a great time there presenting the ministry and seeing what God is doing in that exciting church.
- Thursday, we drove back to Atlanta and got to Vision Baptist Church in time to be a part of Philip Bassham’s “Blessing Service”. Philip and his wife Lori are members of our home church and are leaving for Thailand on April 10th!
- On Friday, I attended a four hour missions training class with my Pastor Austin Gardner. I go to this class every Friday that I can when I am in Atlanta. It is a very helpful time of learning and training. We talked a lot this past Friday about loving and investing in the men you are training.
- On Friday night, Teri spoke at ladies meeting at Heritage Baptist Church in Statham, GA.
- On Saturday, we celebrated Grant’s 8th birthday with Teri’s sister and family at Stone Mountain Park. In the afternoon, we drove up to Granite Falls, NC to be there for a mission conference starting on Sunday at Fellowship Baptist Church in Maiden, NC.
- Yesterday, we spent the day with our friends Ronnie and Marsha Smith, who were missionaries that we worked with in Northern Ireland for many years. I am really enjoying preaching their missions conference. It is a real honor to do so.
- Another new church just called today to tell us that they are taking us on for support
- Safety as we have travelled many miles
- A pastor and home church that have a real heart to help and train missionaries
- God blessing our son Grant with another birthday
- For the youth camp and evangelistic meeting coming up this summer at Northwest Baptist Church in Derry.
- For God to help us raise an additional 16% of our support as we are in the States.
- For wisdom as I plan my trip to London and Northern Ireland on May 13-24.
- For God to open doors for us in London and guide us to the are where He wants us to go.
- For God’s help as we finish the missions conference here in NC on Tuesday night, drive to Ohio on Wednesday, and then come back down to NC on Thursday.
- Mon-Tue, April 8-9 – Fellowship Baptist Church (Maiden, NC)
- Wed, April 10 – Lake Milton Baptist Temple (Diamond, OH)
- Thur, April 11 – 100th Birthday Celebration for Teri’s grandma (Brevard, NC)
- Fri-Sat, April 12-13 – Wedding for Jacob Elzey and Heather Trojahn (Rome, GA)
- Sun AM, April 14 – Bethel Baptist Church (Bristol, TN)
- Sun PM, April 14 – Fellowship Baptist Church (Wartburg, TN)