- Last week, I taught for 12 hours on Mentoring for Mission at the Our Generation Training Center. I really enjoyed spending time with the students there who are training for missions and church ministry.
- Wednesday night, we were at Grace Baptist Church in Cornelia, GA. Sunday morning, we were at very faithful supporting church, Community Baptist Church in Somerville, TN. Sunday night, we were at Bible Baptist Church in Hampton, GA.
- This week, I am teaching 12 more hours in the Training Center. This week, we are also attending Macedonia World Baptist Mission’s orientation. In between all of that, Teri is trying to pack us up for leaving in just about two weeks for the field.
- For safety as we travelled
- For the good meetings the Lord has given
- For the opportunity to spend some more time with our families
- For God’s help as we finalize our packing and and preparation for leaving in two weeks.
- For God’s direction for our transition to London.
- For the evangelistic meeting coming up this summer at Northwest Baptist Church in Derry.
- For God to help us raise an additional 12% of our support as we are in the States.
- For God’s provision for several special projects.
- June 23 AM – Fellowship Baptist Church (Eden, NC)
- June 23 PM – Rich Acres Baptist Church (Martinsville, VA)
- June 30 PM – Vision Baptist Church Send Off Service (Alpharetta, GA)
- July 3 9:30 PM – Fly out of Atlanta, GA for the UK