How You Can Help with Church Renovations
As you may be aware, we have been making some renovations to our church building since the beginning of February. We are making good progress, and the building is certainly looking much nicer. The lower level of the building is coming along very nicely. Our church is doing all it can to making the improvements happen, especially with doing the actual labour and work.
If you would like to help out financially with the cost of the improvements/equipment, you can see a list of the things we still need to pay for:
- $75 Patch and paint basement walls – PAID
- $150 Plaster over rough walls – PAID
- $150 Hob and cooker for kitchen – PAID
- $150 Paint front door and entryway
- $375 New pulpit for meeting room
- $150 Speakers for meeting room
- $450 Carpet room and stairs
- $300 Office furniture
- $150 Lino for hallway
- $450 Video camera
- $300 Ground cover and mulch for back garden
If you would like to help with any of the projects, click on the button below to give via paypal or send your check to: MWBM (PO Box 519, Braselton, GA 30517) and mark “Snode Building Fund”.