Personal Assistant Opportunity
As our ministry expands here in Northern Ireland, it has become necessary for us to hire a personal assistant to help me with the administrative part of the ministry. Below are the details about the opportunity. If you or someone you know are interested in applying for this opportunity, please contact me at the following numbers 028 7122 6164 (UK) or 330-437-1527 (USA). You can also contact me by commenting on this blog with a phone number or email address, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Job Description Summary
The personal assistant is an assistant to the pastor. He will not necessarily be in charge of any particular ministry, though much opportunity will be given as he proves himself. He will, however, assist the pastor in all of the that he does. He should be highly motivated and deeply committed to the Lord Jesus, to the Word of God, and to the work of the ministry. He will answer directly to the pastor, who has the sole authority to hire/fire.
- Must be a single young man under 25 years of age.
- Commit to a minimum term of at least one year of ministry.
- Live up to qualifications for a pastor from 1 Timothy 3 and Titus.
- Be an example of the believer (1 Timothy 4:12).
- Fill out weekly activity report.
- Commit to a mentor/apprentice relationship with the pastor.
- Use Covenant Eyes Internet accountability software on all computers.
- Assist the pastor with all of his responsibilities.
- Work at least 50 hours per week (20 of those will be studying, if not a Bible college graduate)
- Regular Church Ministry (not counted as 50 hours of work)
Monthly Living Provisions £500 ($800) – includes lodging, utilities, food, and incidentals.
Find out about more opportunities at bcwe.org.
2 thoughts on “Personal Assistant Opportunity”
What a great opportunity!