Over the past few weeks, we have been making good progress on the building improvements and repairs at the church. The building we are in is quite old, but it is really starting to look good. We have been focusing most of our efforts on the lower level, which is what we used for our fellowship hall and children’s classes.
Below is an update of what has already been paid for. If you would like to help with any of the projects, click on the button below to give via paypal or send your check to: MWBM (PO Box 519, Braselton, GA 30517) and mark “Snode Building Fund”.
- $75 Patch and paint basement walls – PAID
- $150 Plaster over rough walls
- $150 Hob and cooker for kitchen
- $150 Paint front door and entryway
- $375 New pulpit for meeting room
- $150 Speakers for meeting room
- $450 Carpet room and stairs
- $300 Office furniture
- $150 Lino for hallway – PAID
- $450 Video camera