Well, I am very excited for several reasons:
- I have had the best Christmas ever! I really enjoyed spending the day with my family, and I just cannot believe how good God has been to me to save me, allow me to serve Him, and given me such a wonderful family to serve God with.
- I am looking forward to what God has for our church this next year! He is opening doors to help us reach people and do some radical things this next year.
- My in-laws just arrived from Alabama! I really enjoyed being around Teri’s parents. They really love the Lord and are alot of fun to be around. We are going to be celebrating Christmas tomorrow with them and enjoying them being with us until next Thursday.
- Our Winter Youth Retreat is coming up on Thursday! I am so excited about spending about 48 hours with some incredible teenagers and talking about God and His plans for our lives.
- I really enjoyed preaching tonight on “The Lord’s Supper” and look forward to observing it as a church on Sunday. I am excited about my father-in-law preaching on Sunday.
There is a lot more I could talk about, but these are just a few thoughts I had tonight. Thank you for your prayers.