Ministry Update – Feb 17, 2014
- Most of last week was spent helping Chris and Sherry Waye get moved into their house and set up here in London. They stay with us Tuesday through Thursday night, and then they were able to move into their house on Friday.
- As a gift for helping them, the Wayes watched our children on Friday night, so that Teri and I could go away for Valentine’s Day. We had a very nice time in Maidstone, Kent. It was one of the best Valentine’s Days that Teri and I have ever had. I am so thankful for my wonderful wife and best friend, Teri. This summer, we will celebrate 12 years of marriage. I also thankful for Chris and Sherry being so kind to us to give us that gift.
- This week, we are hoping to do some more surveying of the Charlton/Kidbrooke area. We will be looking for a building to rent, so that we can start having services for a new church plant there sometime the end of March/beginning of April.
- If you are interested in going on a mission trip this summer, check out options in Asai, Africa, Europe, and South America.
- Everything is going forward with our new house. We hope to be able to move in by 19 March.
- God has blessed the Wayes first week and their set up is progressing well.
- The opportunity to go away with Teri for Valentines’ Day.
- Open doors for the gospel and for the ministry.
- A building to rent for services in the Charlton/Kidbrooke area.
- Pastor James Wilson and Northwest Baptist Church in Northern Ireland. Click here to find out about how you can help with some special projects there.