Since Monday, we, along with a faithful group of volunteers, have put in about 40 hours of work on our church building preparing for Saturday’s St. Patrick’s Day festival. The festival has given us good reason to do alot of work on the church building, so we are painting, cleaning, pressure-washing, strimming weeds, and doing a ton of work. The building is really look good, and we are excited about the festival on Saturday.
The festival is basically an open day at the church. We will have a fun, free place for people to come and bring their kids. There will be tea and a place to relax for adults. There will be tons of games for the children outside and inside. Last year we have quite a few visitors come through the doors as a result of the festival, and we are really hoping for quite a few this year. Please pray for the festival in the following ways:
- Pray for God to strengthen us as we finish the final preparations tomorrow and Saturday.
- Pray for good weather.
- Pray for many visitors to come through the doors.
- Pray for opportunities to witness and share the gospel.
- Pray for some people to come back to the church.
- Pray for all the volunteers to have strength, wisdom, and boldness.
Thank you so much for your prayers. We will definitely let you know how the day turns out.