Snode Ministry Update – May 13, 2013
- Monday, we drove up to Sand Mountain Bible Camp for a week of Missionary Training with our home church. We stayed there until Friday morning. It was a fantastic time of training, encouragement, and fellowship. I am so thankful for Pastor Gardner and all the folks at Vision Baptist who make training missionaries a priority. If you are interesting in learning and getting involved in missions, I encourage you to listen to the Leadership with Vision podcast and to consider attending the Our Generation Training Center.
- Friday, we drove down to Mobile, AL and have been staying with my wife’s parents since then.
- Sunday morning, we had a great time at Grace Baptist Church in Zachary, LA. It was a real blessing to spend time with Pastor Shreeder and his family, to see the church’s obvious heart for missions, and to present our work there.
- Sunday afternoon, we drove back to Mobile, went to church with the my in-laws, and then prepared for my trip to the UK/Ireland.
- Today, I drive from Mobile, AL to Atlanta, GA to begin my two week trip to Ireland and the United Kingdom.
- Safety as we have travelled.
- Great time of training and learning this past week.
- Several new churches telling us they are going to be taking us on for support.
- For safety as I travel to the UK and Ireland. I will spend a few days in Londonderry and then the rest of my trip in London.
- For God to give wisdom and direction as we prepare for this transition to London.
- For the evangelistic meeting coming up this summer at Northwest Baptist Church in Derry.
- For God to help us raise an additional 14% of our support as we are in the States.
- For God’s provision for several special projects.