For the last four months, I have been surveying the city of London and asking the following questions:
- In a city of 8.5 million, where should we plant a church?
- Where can we plant a church that will make the greatest difference in this city?
- Where is the most effective place to plant a church to help us reach the world with the gospel?
At my brother Harley’s request, I wrote an article about the dynamics of church planting outside the United States. I took that article and wrote a five-part series of articles on my blog.
I wanted to pass along the 5 factors that are helping us to determine where to plant a church. Here are the links to those articles:
- Factor #1: Plant a church where you can train men.
- Factor #2: Plant a church in a strategic place.
- Factor #3: Plant a church in a needy place.
- Factor #4: Plant a church only after getting wise counsel.
- Factor #5: Plant a church in an area where God seems to be opening doors.
In the comments section, let me know your thoughts on this topic and what else you might add.