Northwest Baptist Bible Institute
We are planning to start a FREE Bible Institute at our church this autumn. Below are the details. Let us know if you are interested. Anyone is welcome to come, including those who want to train for ministry or those who just want to learn more about the Bible.
Who is it for?
- Anyone with a desire to serve the Lord in any capacity and a desire to learn about the Bible.
- If you complete and pass all the assignments for the classes, you will get Bible college credit for the Our Generation Training Centre. You may audit the classes, which means you can sit in the class and learn the material but do not have to complete all the assignments and will get no credit for the classes.
What will be taught?
- Autumn 2010
- Bible Doctrines I
- Methods of Biblical Interpretation
- Spring 2011
- Bible Doctrines II
- Methods of Bible Teaching
When will the classes take place?
- Saturday afternoons from 4.00 – 6.00 PM
- Autumn Semester
- Begins Saturday, 25 September
- Off Saturday, 30 October
- Ends Saturday, 18 December
- Spring Semester
- Begins Saturday, 15 January
- Ends Saturday, 2 April
How to enrol in the Bible Institute?
- Fill out the application form.
- Be there on the first day!
- There is no cost for the classes other than purchasing your books.
Read more at bcwe.org.