The Lord is worthy of praise. All nations, all people should praise Him. Why? Because His merciful kindness is great toward us and the truth of the Lord endures for ever. Therefore, we should praise the Lord.
As we meditate on this short Psalm, here are some questions we can ask ourselves:
- Are we praising the Lord with our words, with our lives?
- Do we live as if we believe our God is great and good?
- Do we talk with enthusiasm about God to others?
- Do we long for all people to know and praise the Lord?
- Can we see how God has been faithful and kind to us?
- Can we appreciate that God truth never changes?
May God help us to live a life of praise to God today!