One of the greatest needs in the world is for laborers who will go into the harvest fields of the world to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ. It is so exciting when people surrender their lives to take the gospel to the lost.
Several years ago, Chris and Sherry Waye surrendered their lives to be church-planters and specifically to come to the United Kingdom. They have been working very hard for the past couple years raising their support, and God has really been blessing them.
They originally intended to move here at the end of April 2014, but they have to decided to step out by faith and move their departure date up to February 12, 2014. They are currently at 90% of their needed support, and they are hoping the remaining 10% will come in over the next three months.
We are excited about working together with them to plant churches here in London and across the UK. I would like to ask you to please pray for them as they finish deputation and make the transition there. They have three children, and this is a huge move. Here are some ways that you can pray for them:
- The last 10% of their monthly support to be raised.
- Their set-up fund to be fully funded – They are currently at 87% of their goal.
- A smooth visa application process – They began visa work this week.
- Their last few months they have with their families before they leave.
- For God to begin preparing the hearts of men and women to receive His Word.
- For wisdom in every step they take over the next few months.