- On Monday of last week, I flew over to the UK.
- Tuesday afternoon, I arrived in Londonderry, Northern Ireland and attended the midweek service at Northwest Baptist Church.
- On Wednesday, I spend the day in Londonderry meeting with the leaders and working on various plans.
- Thursday, I travelled to London, where I currently am. I have learned much from the people I have talked to and have been able to gather a lot of helpful information for our move in September.
- Yesterday, I flew back to Northern Ireland for the day to attend the funeral of a 24 year old man who died unexpectedly. As a teenager, he attend the church we were at in Limavady in 2004. I am glad I was able to be there for his family to honor his memory by attending. Please be in prayer for the McMullan family as they deal with this tragic loss.
- My pastor Austin Gardner arrives today, and we will be doing further work and study here in London until Friday. Saturday, my family and I will travel to Northern Alabama, and Sunday, we have two meetings.
- Safety as I have travelled.
- Opportunities to learn and gather information here in London.
- Faithfulness of Sam and James at the church in Northern Ireland.
- For God’s direction for our transition to London.
- For the evangelistic meeting coming up this summer at Northwest Baptist Church in Derry.
- For God to help us raise an additional 14% of our support as we are in the States.
- For God’s provision for several special projects.