Snode Ministry Update – Nov 5, 2013
- Last week, I surveyed and passed out gospel tracts in the borough of Hillingdon, which is on the opposite side of London from where we life. It took me about 2 hours one way to get there, but I was amazed at the opportunities there. At this point, I do not know of any gospel preaching churches in that entire borough of over 270,000 people. You can read a report about my survey here.
- The gospel tracts were very well received, and we did receive some hits on our website, though no one has contacted us yet.
- We are very thankful once again for the faithful support of God’s people for the work here. You can read our latest prayer letter here.
- At the weekend, we went took a trip to the West, visiting Stonehenge, Bristol, and Cardiff. We enjoyed seeing that part of the country and visiting at Bethany Baptist Church in Pontypridd on Sunday morning.
- This week, I am at a conference for church leaders in Norwich. Pastor James Wilson flew down from Northern Ireland to attend the conference. It has been a good time of learning and hearing what God is doing around the country.
- Today, 5 November, is a big holiday here in England. We are just learning about all of the English customs and holidays, but you can read about Bonfire Night or Guy Fawkes Day here.