Travis Snode Prayer Letter – December 9, 2013

Zoroastrian Centre in Borough of Harrow (NW London)

Dear Pastors & Praying Friends,

The first week of November, Pastor James Wilson and I attended a conference for church leaders here in England. We had a good time learning and hearing what God is doing in many places across the UK. It was also very good to fellowship with Pastor James again. It is very encouraging to see how God is using him in Northern Ireland. Please continue to pray for the work there in northwest Ireland and for God to raise up laborers for that area.

I was given the opportunity to preach for Pastor Martin Wickens at Brimpton Baptist Church in Berkshire two more times in November. The Lord is really blessing that church, and the folks there have been such a blessing to  us, helping us adjust to life and culture here in England.

Since our last prayer letter, we have been able to survey the following 18 London boroughs: Hillingdon (274,000 people), Southwark (288,000), Lewisham (276,000), Bromley (310,000), Greenwich (255,000), Bexley (232,000), Havering (237,000), Redbridge (279,000), Newham (308,000), Tower Hamlets (254,000), Hackney (246,000),  Richmond (187,000), Hounslow (254,000), Harrow (239,000), Barnet (356,000), Croydon (363,000), Sutton (190,000), and Haringey (255,000).

We have identified at least one place in each borough where a church is needed. We have eight more boroughs to survey this month. God willing, by January or February, we hope to have narrowed down where we plan to start.

Thank you for praying for our colaborers, Chris & Sherry Waye. As you know we have been praying for God to raise their support. God has provided and they are now at 90%. They stepped out by faith and moved their departure date up from April 29 to February 12. They are very excited to get over here and to get involved in the work. Please pray for God to bring in the remaining 10% of their support and to help them as they wrap things up in America. For more information about their ministry, you can go to

Thanks again for your faithful prayers and support. Merry Christmas to you. We appreciate you all so much.

[button link=””]Download December 2013 Prayer Letter (PDF)[/button]

Prayer Requests

  • Souls to be saved and fruit from our evangelistic efforts
  • Wisdom as we seek the area in London where God would have us start the first church here
  • James Wilson and NW Baptist
  • An additional 7% of our support
  • The Chris Waye family preparing to come help us in February 2014.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.