The weather was quite bad here in Derry yesterday, but we had a phenomenal time at the Great Commission Saturday at 10.30 AM. Six folks came out to work at reaching out to our city. We had a short devotion and time of prayer, and then we worked on various things from about 10:45 until the last person left at 1:45. It was a great time of not only work but also fellowship and encouragement.
We accomplished a great deal, including:
- Sending cards to shut-ins,
- Sending cards to our missionaries,
- Folding, stuffing, stamping, and addressing our January church newsletter,
- Sending condolence cards to people in our city who lost loved ones, and
- Trimming and folding brochures to be passed out in our community.
I am so thankful for all those who helped us, and hope that you will make plans to join us next Saturday morning at 10.30 AM.
Read more at bcwe.org.